Tuesday 12 February 2008

My working area :)


Currently my little Pengies are living in a corner of my room on a shelf. They are perfectly happy there as they are all snuggled up together, but in Summer, I am hoping to expand my Pengies business.
I am in fact a business woman :).
But yes, anyway, I'm hoping to find a bigger working space... somewhere. I am hoping to bring some of my ideas out of my head and into reality... somehow. Lastly, I am hoping to pump a little bit more money into Pengies and promote them! Any extra advertisement is wonderful and makes me ( & my Pengies very happy ), so this blog is great - especially when people make kind comments etc.
Anyway, this was really just to show you all where my Pengies live until they have their nice, warm homes with you guys!
Caitlin. :)

No comments: